Sunday, July 20, 2014

Almost a year, really?!

Gosh! I cannot even begin to believe how long it has been since I last updated this blog!

Things in my life have been crazy - THREE moves - and raising a toddler but I AM BACK.

Here is how things have changed aside from my location:


  • I'm more into the gym now than ever - I seriously go almost every day, and train split-body, so that I can! My kiddo gets to enjoy social time with the other kids at the preschool there while I lift heavy and turn heads when I walk by with him on my hip.
  • I'm not paleo - it was too hard to do on top of gluten-free/organic but I try my best and being gluten-free helps a lot with keeping close to the paleo principles.
  • I'm lifting heavy and laughing at the lines of treadmills. I don't go to a Cross-Fit box but I DO lift as heavily as I can without a spotter (I'm squat pressing almost double my weight) and doing as little cardio as possible unless it means trail bike rides outside with my son.
Here is how things haven't changed:

  • My goal is still to look like Emily Schromm and I love following her on social media to get ideas for workouts and meals (and to drool over her body!)
  • I'm still a mom of a toddler - one that is a picky eater at times - so this blog will deal with that too.
I don't know if anyone still reads this but I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment